Saturday, March 22, 2008

Firmware 2.16 discovered!

The strange update 2.17 which skipped over the expected 2.15 update has been sidestepped.
The 2.16 firmware has been discovered in the GT 5 Prologue PAL version.
It has also been extracted.

How awesome is that.

I even have it for you to download.
Here it is at Sendspace:
Also it's a little big. 256 MB.

SUPER DUPER DIRECT LINK!


Oh and just so you know put this on a CD or DVD or Flash Drive or something.
The folder hierarchy is PS3 > UPDATE > PS3UPDAT.PUP

That last one is the update file.
It is NOT a folder.

Oh and what would you guys and gals rather I use?
MegaUpload or Sendspace?

Also in case you haven't noticed I have utilized some of my knowledge to make
a direct link to the Sendspace file.

Also if any links are broken please tell me.
Email is k_chug@yahoo.com

or just leave a comment.

No comments: