Wednesday, March 5, 2008

0MG Da #!@#*

Here at home I have Fios from Verizon.
I go to my trusty PS3 play some COD4 and then all of a sudden
I'm nailed with so much lag that my guy can't move correctly, shoot in one place,
or hold a gun properly.
The gun just floats down from MIDAIR.
Infinity Ward! Did we ask for that laggiest game possible?
Did we ask to shoot sniper rifles and have the bullet miss when we were dead on?
I have been playing with French speaking people. The ENTIRE game lobby was talking in French. Plus that didn't help my lag if I was really playing on a France Server....

And lastly for now, either I'm really starting to do badly in COD4 or n00bs are getting REALLY REALLY GOOD.
And why have none of my best maps turned up lately?
I haven't played Shipment in like the last two weeks.
Everyday its just District and Crash.
District I can live with but Crash is my absolute worst map.

My MP5 just doesn't work in there.
What class will work in there it's CRAZY?
If you got a good class leave me a comment or email me at k_chug@yahoo.com

No comments: