Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally some Updates

So been away for awhile, but a friend,

Homerking12 (The first reader to actually talk to me)

has alerted me to how unupdated this blog is.

So here goes.

The PS3 has undergone a bit of a double Firmware update.
Which you should have heard about if you don't live under a 360.
Hell you probably heard about it too.
2.40 and subsequently 2.41

2.40 added mainly In Game XMB and Trophies.
2.41 fixed a few bugs in 2.40.

Namely bricking and PSN sluggishness.

Now something you might not have heard.

Final Fantasy FFXIII is now multiplatform.


It will now be released for 360.

This hurts me.
This really hurts.

It is only slightly brighter seeing as FFXIII Versus is still exclusive to the PS3.

I never was a fan of either GTA or MGS.
I know, I know, kill me.

But FF was something that grabbed me after Kingdom Hearts and Dirge of Cerberus.

But we still have a crazy muthafuken lineup due out soon.

Namely KillZone 2, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlantet, RE5 (Not multiplat but still amazing), FFXIII Versus, and I guess FFXIII.


OH MAN!

I originally thought that this would blow the minds of Japanese people everywhere and up the pickup rate of 360s but I was wrong.

Thanks to a quick check on PS3fanboy the 360 version of FFXIII will only appear in English speaking countries.

Not too bad, but I am not sure I like RPGs too much so since I forgot how FFXIII controls I may not pick it up.

Versus on the other hand I'm pretty sure plays like Kingdom Hearts.

So I'll probably pick it up.

Now what? Will YOU pickup FFXIII now that it is multi platform?
Tell me in the comments.

No comments: